JOB OBJECTIVE: This position is responsible for Terso’s exsiting accounts and expanding their adoption of our solutions. The account manager provides a holistic view of the account, expands the implementation pipeline, manages engagements, and proactively addresses issues.
Relationship building, communication and project management activities
1. Manage account relationships for operational customers to ensure they receive exceptional service, and to enable program growth.
2. Lead value-added activities to enable program growth for key accounts through weekly pipeline calls and support of end customer project calls and required documentation.
3. Act as project manager for implementations by coordinating all details and resources, including available field service engineers, procurement of raw materials, production planning, installation site preparedness and partner implementation team resources.
4. Provide key account information and recommendations to senior management.
5. Provide additional value-added communications for designated key accounts, including but not limited to internal account reviews, external account reviews and occasional in-person meetings.
6. Support the sales team with the details, project management and onboarding of new customers.
7. Ensure completion of required internal and external documentation throughout customer lifecycle.
8. Organize and maintain customer contracts and ensure internal processes support terms.
Analysis & support activities
1. Oversee demand planning and order entry processing for assigned accounts with assistance from customer service representatives.
2. Contribute to monthly forecasting activities for senior management through analysis of your designated accounts.
3. Coordinate activities with the tech support team to ensure exceptional service and escalate issues as necessary.
4. Streamline new processes and establish department improvements.
5. Work closely with customer service for parts & accessory orders, acting as backup.
6. Process orders, weekly updates, case reviews and provide assistance to implementation teams.
7. Coordinate, review, and ensure proper documentation forms are accurate and distributed to the correct departments, including communication with customers.
8. Provide and communicate account information and recommendations to external customers.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Pull data points for Terso Sales team.
2. Perform other duties, as assigned or as necessary.
3. Ability to travel up to 10%. Additional travel opportunities if desired and based on business need.
1. Bachelor degree required or any combination of applicable education and experience.
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a client facing role.
3. Exhibits a high level of accuracy and demonstrated attention to detail.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to communicate accurately and trouble shoot issues in a clear and concise manner.
5. Ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
6. Ability to use judgement with minimal supervision and work with other team members in a collaborative manner.
7. Ability to provide information back to the customer in a helpful, courteous, positive and professional manner.
8. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in project management
2. High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
3. Effective conflict management capability.
4. Problem solver and solution oriented.
1. Ability to frequently, effecdtively and accurately communicate with external and internal customers via telephone, fax, web, e-mail, etc.
2. Ability to use computer equipment frequently and operate office equipment.
3. Ability to use the computer simultaneously while on the telephone.
4. Ability to work in areas of limited space and to sit for extended periods of time.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.