At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things.
What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Technical Writer Intern.
JOB OBJECTIVE: We are seeking a skilled technical writer to join our growing organization. In this multi-faceted role, you will be responsible for creating easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase product clarity, performance, and usability. A strong knowledge base is essential in order to work effectively with other departments.
1. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
2. Work with Product Managers to plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
3. Research, develop and document technical design specifications for all hardware, software, and firmware within the company
4. Create and maintain a centralized, comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
5. Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
6. Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
7. Maintain brand consistency by working closely with marketing and referencing brand standard guidelines
8. Update outdated documentation to meet our current brand standards and terminology
1. Copywriting projects that are technical in nature, but fall outside of user manuals, spec sheets, and other product documentation.
2. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Currently seeking or earned an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with a focus on technical writing or related field
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe CC.
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
1. Experience in healthcare and/or life sciences
2. Previous technical writing experience and able to provide examples of work
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
1. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.