At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things.
What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Software Developer 2.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Apply software development skills to design, build, and support software solutions as part of the systems integration project team.
1. Analyze, design, develop/code document, test, implement, support and maintain software systems.
2. Collaborate on software design, code reviews, and paired programming with other developers.
3. Work closely with business areas, information systems, and internal stakeholders to configure and manage software systems in test and production environments as part of the software lifecycle.
4. Work with internal and external customers to integrate value added solutions to existing processes and systems.
5. Involvement in small, medium, and large application development projects.
6. Troubleshoot and support existing integration software solutions.
7. Participate in team efforts to resolve software issues and meet business requirements by working with internal and external customers.
8. Develop and maintain technical and end-user documentation.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Participate in systems deployment, which includes the evaluation, testing and installation of new and upgraded software or hardware products.
2. Provide off-hours (24x7) support for software systems.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (BUSINESS/WEB/ERP/CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT):
1. Proven ability working in a team envioronment, anticipating and meeting team needs, working with little direction and gaining cooperation from others.
2. Experience developing, supporting and maintaining business application software, including end-user contact.
3. Technology minded individual who seeks to continue improvement of their skills and is interested in sharing their expertise with others.
4. Minimum of 3 years experience developing and supporting applications in a business environment using a high level Microsoft Windows based language (e.g., .Net, C#, VB.net).
5. Minimum of 3 years experience developing and supporting applications in a Relational Database Management System (RDMS) environment (Prefer experience with MySQL, Microsoft SQL or equivalent).
6. Minimum of 5 years experience working on medium to large application development projects (Prefer experience with Agile, Kanban, or equivalent).
7. Working knowledge of development, software design, database design and software lifecycle methodologies.
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with frequent changes in priorities and assignments.
1. BS/BA Degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
2. Interest in continuing to obtain relevant industry knowledge and seek out ways to continually grow your professional knowledge
1. Ability to work with telephone and computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.