At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things.
What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Business Systems Analyst.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Serve as a business consultant to analyze and understand client business objectives, problems, workflows and collaborate with team members to determine and deliver solutions.
1. Analyze and understand complex business processes and problems both internal and external.
2. Effectively communicate technical concepts to a variety of internal and external customers.
3. Manage Independent Software Vendor and enterprise customer onboarding.
4. Work with internal and external customers to identify, understand, and document requirements.
5. Accurately assess and communicate current and future needs (both technical and functional) for internal and external customers.
6. Provide project management support and help facilitate solution delivery including transitional support at the end of the project life cycle.
7. Develop an understanding of the organization's products and services in order to determine and recommend which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Field service and technical support responsibilities as necessary.
2. Project management support.
3. Other related duties as assigned.
4. Performs a variety of tasks.
1. Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
2. Ability to travel on short notice and at a variety of times.
3. Requires on call and (24x7) after hours availability.
4. B.S. in Information Technology, Business or related field, or combination of equivalent work experience and education.
5. Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
6. Business and technical competency to analyze and understand business objectives, issues and solutions.
7. Strong technical writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
8. Must have current and valid U.S. driver’s license.
9. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) or equivalent, e-mail and the use of the internet (all the things).
10. Strong commitment to customer service.
11. Highly driven, able to work independently or as part of a team, and posseses a strong motivation to succeed.
1. Previous experience with networked systems, RFID, healthcare or life science environments.
2. Previous experience delivering technical presentations, teaching or training.
3. Knowledge of networking technology and systems.
1. Ability to slide, push and move equipment, with varying frequency.
2. Ability to drive a vehicle.
3. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
4. Ability to travel up to 30% of time (US and Internationally).
5. Ability to frequently twist, turn, bend, kneel, pull and push.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.