At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things. What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Senior Software Engineer.
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Development Engineer
JOB OBJECTIVE: Senior Software Development Engineer responsible for the design and development of Windows desktop applications.
1. Participate in design and implementation of software application for scientific analysis.
2. Support and evolve existing software applications, tools, and scientific algorithms.
3. Document software in accordance with Terso policies. Participate in software verification and validation.
4. Work closely with business areas to develop and maintain existing software as part of the software lifecycle.
5. Demonstrate fast learning skills, understanding of software patterns.
6. Understand and comply with ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. B.S. Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
2. Minimum seven years’ experience in software design and development of desktop applications.
3. Experience with Microsoft component technologies, Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft C#.
4. Experience with relational databases such as MSSQL or MySQL and associated frameworks.
5. Experience developing commercialized bioinformatics software for research and clinical markets.
6. Experience managing software upgrades and versions of applications and underlying datastore.
1. Experience with software configuration, familiarity with software continuous integration methodology and documentation tools.
2. Experience with software frameworks such as Microsoft WPF or WCF.
3. Experience with bioinformatics software for life sciences.
4. Experience with software distribution methods, such as installable executables.
5. Experience with real-time control of analytical instruments or similar devices and equipment.
6. Experience developing applications to support compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR Part 820, and IEC 62304:2006.
1. Ability to use computer equipment frequently and operate office equipment.
2. Ability to work in areas of limited space and to sit for extended periods of time.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.