At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things.
What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as an IT Support Specialist.
JOB OBJECTIVE: The IT Support Specialist will provide initial response to IT inquiries received from Terso employees worldwide. Inquiries received and responded to may include but not limited to, providing support for business software applications, hardware and software installations.
1. Receive and respond to user inquiries for assistance.
2. Create tickets, provide troubleshooting and resolution with documentation of troubleshooting steps.
3. Recognize and escalate more difficult problems appropriately.
4. Create and maintain knowledge base documentation for Terso systems.
5. Provide desk-side support and assistance when needed.
6. Assist users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems.
7. Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
8. Familiarity with Mircosoft Forms, Flow or Power Apps
1. Assist with other IT Help Desk related projects as assigned.
2. Manage office 365 and Azure resources.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Able to work effectively under minimal supervision.
2. Able to communicate in a friendly and effective manner with non-technical and technical people.
3. Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to maintain patience, a customer-friendly attitude and work in a team environment.
5. Ability to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
1. 2 years work experience in a similar environment.
2. Associates degree or combination of education and experience
1. Ability to work with computer equipment.
2. Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, bend and reach.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.