At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things.
What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Sales Engineer.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Enable new project develop and Terso business growth by utilizing engineering skills to assist customers in determining which products and services best serve their business needs.
• Consult with new and existing clients to adopt and integrate Terso’s technology platforms.
• Work across departments (primarily software and hardware) to assist in the design phase of new projects
• Meet with key channel partners and hospital accounts for technical discussions and to clarify technical considerations for RFID implementations with end-user accounts
• Engage prospective direct and channel partner customers in discovery and requirements gathering sessions
• Develop project plans and associated milestones for new projects
• Lead integration workshop sessions with new customers
• Identify customer needs and propose innovative solutions
• Provide support for the sales team and work effectively between several concurrent customer engagements
• Investigate new technologies and remain current with industry advancements
• Assist customers in the development of fully integrated systems including processors, peripherals, communications, operating systems, and applications software. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements, and systems integration.
• Provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products.
• Ensure that the product application/solution is functioning according to specification and that customers are satisfied
• Follow up and support company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
• Provide resolution to critical time sensitive issues and satisfy service level agreements, assisting Client Services as necessary.
• Assist with new business opportunities, including identification of organic growth within existing accounts, development of proposals, and development of new business presentations aiding sales when appropriate.
• Leverage a wide range of existing hardware and software technologies to meet customer needs.
• Apply Agile principles to assist with verification and testing for systems in development, or updates to existing systems.
• Communicate effectively both technically and non-technically, internally or externally, in a manner that is consistent with the company’s core values.
• Advise Client Services, Engineering, and Manufacturing department managers of issues arising from product and service issues arising through client engagements.
• Understand and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Coordinate client projects in an efficient and timely manner that adheres to established commitments and budgets for project delivery.
• Assist with training related to using or troubleshooting systems, services and products.
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
• B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years in a complex technical position.
• Demonstrated accuracy, attention to detail and strong commitment to customer service.
• High level of technical competency to understand and to clearly discuss unit and system level issues; to stay current in technical knowledge; to troubleshoot and to provide information back to Terso.
• Must have current and valid U.S. driver’s license.
• Ability to display excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Previous experience with networked systems, RFID, electrical, refrigeration, logistics.
• Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of processes, technology and systems.
• Ability to slide, push and move equipment, with varying frequency.
• Ability to frequently twist, turn, bend, kneel, pull and push.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.